Mexico City on Thursday, March 19, 2020
We are Mexican and proud, but we are also citizens of the world. What happens globally affects everyone. We are enlightened here and everywhere. We aim for continuous human improvement through Food & Beverage. In these times, where the situation directly affects the restaurant industry, we stand with you, global community.
We live in the age of hyperconnectivity, with its A-side and its B-side. We can extend information to the other side of the world in seconds, but we can also spread microorganisms easily. In this turn of the tortilla, it’s time for self-awareness. Let’s meditate and ask ourselves: how can we get ahead of this moment? How can we support our suppliers? What do our clients need? Maybe we’ll come up with new values and principles out of this global isolation, praising the need for our precious moments together. What we do know is that these are times of reflection and union.
Our next move is critical for the future, that’s why we decided to implement home office until it’s prudent not to, and keep our meetings online. We will keep offering content through our Innovation Lab. We will work normally, but remotely through our business lines: Consulting + Architecture & Interior Design.
Meanwhile, we have decided to support the community in this way:
- Free webinars in our web page: https://www.meromole.com/the-holy-book-of-trends/webinars/
- Creating and sharing mindful and union as Mero Mole + guests.
Some recommendations for the quarantine at home:
- Meditation with the app Calm.
- Download Gaia App + watch Missing Links.
- Exercise at home with the app NTC from Nike.
- Watch Gabriela Cámara’s Masterclass of Mexican cuisine.
- Read, read, read. Read news, poetry, Žižek, Rupi Kaur, or these books:
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Setting the Table by Danny Meyer
- Severance by Ling Ma
- Meditations in an Emergency by Frank O’Hara
Let’s restore humanity from the inside and from our homes.
The Mero Mole community
*Our specialty is the Food & Beverage (F&B) industry.